Base Mount or Inground Installation
• 4" square structural steel with 3/16" wall thickness, weighing 9-1/2 lbs. per foot
• The extension has a 4-1/2" square steel collar that fits 30" over the vertical pole and has two set bolts that allow for minor adjustments in height and squareness to the playing surface
• Extension collar is permanently capped to prevent the extension from slipping when the set bolts are removed completely
• The rim mounts through the backboard directly to the extension for maxim safety and better rebound
• Both the extension and pole have an acrylic powder coated finish to prevent chipping and to provide ultimate corrosion protection
• Designed for official play
• 3 piece installation design for easy installation and allows for minor adjustments or "fine tuning"
• A 72" extension for maximum safe play area and sets the pole 2' out-of-bounds for regulation play
• Custom sizes available: 36", 48" & 60"
• Heavy-duty anchor installation system for surface mounting or Standard inground installation.